Monday, December 3, 2012

You don't have to say anything.

"I'm going to bed now."

"Wait, we just got talking"

"No. I'm going to bed."


Could you hear me crying in the next room?
No?
I shoved my face in a pillow and let it soak in. Because I don't want to have to lie to you.  I shoved my face in a pillow to prove that I could be alone and I didn't need you to comfort me. I didn't want you.

You disgust me. And I don't give a shit if its human nature. I don't give a shit if it's out of your control. And I barely give a shit about you.

 
There are certain things teenage girls should never know about their fathers. 
Like where they keep the dirty pictures on their phone.

My dad is classy, he just saves them in the "Photos" section.



(esther)




1 comment:

  1. This is indescribably good. Expertly written.

    Perfect in every imperfect way.


    I shoved my face in a pillow and let it soak in. Because I don't want to have to lie to you. I shoved my face in a pillow to prove that I could be alone and I didn't need you to comfort me. I didn't want you.

    ReplyDelete