Sunday, September 23, 2012

Forgive Me Father, For I Have SInned




( cuteboyswithcats.net )
I'm here to confess, you fools.

I'm here to lay it all on the line, because for the moment none of you know who I am. And publishing my problems on the world wide web just feels write. (see what I did there?)

THE FOLLOWING ARE THINGS YOU PROBABLY SHOULD NEVER KNOW ABOUT ME BUT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU ANYWAY:

  • Going to the doctor makes me cry.
  •                                                                                  
  • I like getting whistled at. I like when boys say, "DANG GIRL NICE BOD"* Low self esteem much, Esther?
  • I download music off the internet. (that's fine, right?)
  • I hate you, tourists.
  • If I hear one more indie/hipster joke I'm going to projectile vomit.
  • My dentist has left me 3 voice mails in the past week.
  • I hate you, tourists.
  •                                                                  **
  • I have a temper. Red hot. 
  • I am still not sure if I'm going to publish this.
  • I have writers block.
  • I hate you, tourists.
  • I wish I was a gangsta, yo.
  • I pretend to be ticklish because it's unacceptable to shout "STOP TOUCHING MY STOMACH!"
  • This post sucks. I'm so sorry.

FOOTNOTES:
*No one has actually said that to me....a girl can dream....
**It's pretty much what it sounds like
                                   if you read this before class today, you got some extra secrets. too bad, tourists.

Esther.

5 comments:

  1. It's ok. I have low self esteem and writer's block too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writers block is a part of being a writer. I used to think that it was going to cripple my future as an author, now I understand that it shapes me and allows me to come up with new and better ideas.
    I like your writing style, it's unique and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun to read.

    So my plan to discuss being indie on Thursday is a bad idea? I have a funny video and a guest speaker (sort of).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool post. Your writing style is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. who hasn't downloaded one or two... hundred songs off the internet?

    ReplyDelete